How do I find game cancellations?

Game cancellations are typically announced on the radio. In addition, the Parks and Recreation Department voicemail is changed to announce any cancellations. Contact 434-476-3332.

Show All Answers

1. What youth athletics are offered by Halifax County Parks & Recreation, and in what months do they take place?
2. How do I register a child for youth athletics?
3. Are there fees for youth athletics?
4. How do I find game cancellations?
5. Is fishing allowed in the pond at Edmunds Park and is there a cost to fish?
6. How do you rent a shelter at Edmunds Park or another available County facility?
7. Are there specifics rules for renting County facilities?